Your organization will live or die
based on the quality of its
Either you will drive the market, or it will drive you. If transformational questions are not asked, the answers you need to get to the next level will be missed. Instead, status quo, bureaucracy, and tradition will remain the dominant forces rather than invention, ingenuity, and innovation.
It takes someone who is not influenced by tradition and who is free from bureaucracy and isn’t afraid to be bold to ask the tough questions. The questions that may make some squirm. Because if they are not asked, you are leaving opportunity on the table.
For over 20 years I have helped organizations reimagine and redesign the way they work. Collaborating with all levels of the organization, I ask the tough questions – the ones that are not usually asked but yield results which are not usually found.
Because that is what it will take. That and some hard work to make real change in your organization.
Together we will work through the transformational questions to take your organization to new heights never before considered.
Doing this will have dramatic positive effects on your culture, productivity, and your bottom line.
CLICK HERE for examples of my work.
Consulting often includes:
- Organizational design & development
- Cultural design
- Change management
- Employee engagement strategies
- Employee communication strategies
- Learning strategy and development
- Adption strategies
- Human Centered Design (HCD) strategies
- Needs assessments
- Collaborative technologies
- Internal marketing using various targeted methods including video creation
- Training / workshop / presentation design and delivery
- Project management
- Program launch plan creation & execution
- – All pricing is for a 12-month commitment.
- – viaPing is a powerful tool that measures employee culture and gathers employee feedback.
- – Learn more about 11 Secrets of Engaged Employees.
- – Learn more about Love Your Work.
- – Preview the library of videos at VINJONESVIDEOS.com
- – The customized video will be no longer than 4 minutes and can be animation, live action or a combination. It must be completed within this year time frame.
Let’s talk about your struggles, your needs, your goals
and discover the possibilities.