“Our audiences love him.”
“Everyone (is) engaged, listening, laughing and learning.”
“Positively the perfect choice.”
“Powerful, inspirational and passionate insight!”
“(Kevin) was an absolute pleasure to work with. As a meeting planner, it is rare to work with someone so proactive in making my job easier.”
Rather than just a speaker, I will relieve you of some of your stress by being your event partner.
We will extend your marketing reach by including those who follow my work. Your already busy plate will be lightened with one all-inclusive fee and proactive communication, leaving you confident that the logistics will work out. And your audience will brand you the hero for bringing in an inspiring and engaging speaker. This will be a conference they will talk and tweet about and remember for years.
What you get
- – First and foremost, a partner in helping you make your event a huge success.
- – An energetic, engaging, entertaining and thought provoking keynote.
(“Your keynote delivery was amazing.” – Event Planner)
- – The easiest speaker you will deal with.
(“Kevin- it was truly our pleasure to work with you! I’ve told everyone that you are one of the genuinely nicest people to work with!” – Event Planner)
- – A custom pre-event “marketing” video posted to YouTube, further extending your marketing reach with an introduction of the topic targeted toward your audience members that you can use in your marketing.
- – Choose your own adventure – If it adds value, you get to customize the keynote to your particular audience and choose the parts of the content that will maximize the value they will receive.
- – One all inclusive fee (including travel and expenses) to make the logistics nice & easy.
Keynote at Enterprise 2.0
The Perfect Choice
“Kevin hits it out of the ball park for us. He was positively the perfect choice for a keynote speaker with his energy, humor, and lessons he brings in the keynote.”
– Brad Emick, Regional Director, Executive Functions Management
Among the Best
“We see 90+ keynotes in our events every year and Kevin ranks up there with the best. Kevin brings great energy to stage and has everyone engaged, listening, laughing and learning. He has spoken at a number of events for us and we are excited to have him speak at even more events in the near future.”
– Gary Peyton, Partner & Co-founder of Executive Functions Management
The Audience was Attentive and Engaged
“Kevin did an amazing job at our recent career symposium with his “Love Your Work” presentation. The energy he brings with him keeps the audience attentive and engaged throughout the two hour session. Kevin’s passion for his work and the desire he has to help people love their work resonates throughout his presentation. We had a ton of positive feedback on his presentation and people really seemed to take something away from it to help them move forward in what they currently do. I highly recommend him and look forward to having him back again next year! “
– Christopher Shar, Event Planner & Maintenance Group Leader, DOW Chemical
Our Audiences Love Him
“When working with executives across the country you quickly learn that they demand more than theory. Kevin goes beyond theory into real world examples and experiences. As an event planner, Kevin has made our process very easy. We can consistently rely on him to do an outstanding job. Our audiences love him we love working with him.”
– Caleb Reimers, Regional Director, Executive Functions Management
“Personally, I felt like I was challenged to open my mind, to consider new possibilities, to try something new and not worry about potential failures… The content … was not just Kevin’s. The content came from everyone who attended… It was about people sharing ideas, challenging current thinking and discussing new possibilities.”
– Dick Handshaw, President ISPI, Charlotte Chapter
- One of the best presentations I have seen.
- Fantastic and charismatic speaker.
- A great way to start off the conference! Great message and great take aways!
- He makes you think!
- Very engaging speaker!
- As a new/young professional, I found this keynote very enlightening.
“Made My Job Easy”
Kevin gave keynote speeches at three of our conferences this year. Not only was Kevin devoted to continuous improvement throughout the process, he was an absolute pleasure to work with. As a meeting planner, it is rare to work with someone so proactive in making my job easier. When tornadoes blew through his home town, he stepped up his game and flew in early to guarantee he was onsite to deliver, all the while, staying in constant communication so I never had to worry. Thanks Kevin!